CalcuLASER BETA IS CONCLUDED!https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.OpticalDelusionEntertainment.CalculaserFull
Thank you to all Beta testers! It is because of your helpful feedback that we are able to continue to make CalcuLASER better.
Below are all of the changes we made since releasing to Beta until now, as we finalize final prep to go live.
Release Candidate 1.0.5
- Modified tutorial visuals and steps for greater clarity.
- Fixed score count code for values less than 20.
- Fixed bug in score count that caused Area Clear hang up.
Release Candidate 1.0
- Added bookmark buttons to the level select screen.
- Created tutorial system and tutorial button.
- Set up FreeVersion boolean in save file to turn on/off version specific features.
- Set up code to change necessary features via FreeVersion boolean.
- Enabled the selection of locked level buttons for description display & "Launch/Locked" button change.
- Added buffer zone to asteroids with separate x & y check parameters. Tested thoroughly to ensure no immediate sequential spawning of asteroids behind each other.
- Implemented random selection of one of 4 missile sounds.
- Added touch-response skip to Area Clear screen, skipping to end with final score value+bonus already applied.
- Repositioned background properly, now centered and perpendicular to camera.
- Made minor feedback modifications to level select screen.
- Changed default unlocked levels to 1, 15, and 35.
- Changed subtraction problem creation to new method and updated description code to match.
- Reduced max spawn Y limit for asteroids due to large numbers being off screen.
- Fixed completing high levels not unlocking everything below.
- Reduced asteroids per level by 5 (from 15 to 10 at level 1, etc).
- Replays Icon.
- Modified Area Clear scene and fixed bugs.
- Fixed score count bug when over 1000.
- Fixed sounds not respecting Effects Volume.
- Edited star image.
- Increased shot speed further.
- Made missed shot rotation random.
- Fixed shots getting stuck.
- Removed access of incompatible android versions.
- Changed wormhole sound effects.
- Increased shot speed.
- Unlocked levels 10, 20, and 30 by default.
- Made missed shots a little more visibly obvious.
- Fixed Performance Stars not being gained.
- Removed black bars.
- Fixed sound effects ignoring volume level.
- Fixed asteroid auto-select.
- Fixed distant explosion sounds.